The Packer Pundit


CHEWY STRIKES BACK

2 Responses to “CHEWY STRIKES BACK”

  1. # Blogger OZ Packer Backer

    Hey Pat ... yeah I reckon a link to your site sounds fine. I've been toying with the idea of a blog myself but haven't got around to it. Maybe visitors to the Packer Backer from Downunder site might call by here to now.

    I have some Chewy cards in my collection and always felt that he was dealt with pretty hashly by the Packers organisation. I also thought he was actually a bit of a scapegoat at the time. It's always hard to pick apart the truth from the media spin.

    Speaking of the good old "Bag 'o Doughnuts" you may have also noticed that I mainatin a Frank Winters site as well. http://frankwinters.8m.com/

    For some reason it's the only Fan site on the web???

    cheers
    packerbackerfromdownunder  

  2. # Blogger Askinstoo

    Very nice! I found a place where you can
    make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
    and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!
    make extra money  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

XML

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates




Save The
Cheerleader
hayden4
Save The
Blog




© 2006 The Packer Pundit | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health